Thursday 22 February 2018

THE BEAT OF MY HEART

The Beat of my Heart


The day I met a man like you
Clearly my heart knows what to do.
I accepted the fact that it is you
How my longing grows for you to see me through.

I'm in the zone whenever we talk,
Silly time flies so fast, gees why can't it walk?
Everyday my life feels so stormy,
But in a good sense of feels, yeah that's a  contrary.

Days and nights of conversations,
Dealing with surprising revelations
I opened up my door of deepest soul
As you reached out and let me in your world.

How happy I am to be with you
Knowing that you are for me too
Love is not a game for us to play,
We're too old for that, so they say.

Nil, the beat of my heart is you
Believe me, my love, because it's true.
You are the one I love and cherish
For months to come, it will not perish.

No comments:

Post a Comment